Hi there, I am Richard, Rich, Tricky Dicky, "Sid" but never Ricky! I am the oldest member of the Bottys in our household and probably the most boring (if you ask the others). Having fun, enjoying life and not getting too stressed out are my favourite hobbies, but here's a few other things you may or may not know about me:
- I was 6 months old when England won the footy World Cup
- I have travelled 12 miles in a hot air balloon
- The great outdoors is my favourite playground
- I once cycled from Land's End to John O'Groats
- Dressing up in drag is a common party piece
- I can drive Super-Stretch Limos
- My qualifications are in Electronic Engineering and Computing
- I can speak French - Oui, c'est vrai
- World peace is my ultimate dream
- I ran the London Marathon in 2002 in 3h 59m 11s
- I play bass guitar (very badly)
- I dont hate anything - except racism, war, global warming etc...
- I help run a Scout Troop (sort of...)
- I have swimmed with dolphins in Mexico
- I have been 15ft away from a humpback whale in Hawaii
- With the help of my family, I painted our family car!
- I can make my own wine and beer
- I am a (part-time) radio ham
- I have seen: Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Wishbone Ash, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Page & Plant and The HuRt in concert (not all at once though!). Amongst others...
- I am nothing without the loving support of my wife and 5 kids - Thanks guys xxxx